Hors-ligne

Main category,
Sub category, Productivity
Developer, Felix Lisczyk
Filesize, 26419
Title, SnipNotes

https://macpkg.icu/?id=59696&s=blog4ever&kw=XPIA.VERS.1.5.6.SnipNotes.DMG
XPIA.VERS.1.5.6.SnipNotes.DMG

* There is a new auto-import feature, which saves the user’s clipboard every time he opens the app or the notification center widget (configurable)
macOS Mojave Installer, available from the Mac App Store.
Affinity Photo for macOS is 20% off! macapps
Counter displays the totals in clear big size font
The current beta is now complete. Thank you for testing!
Mac OS X 10.6 or newer

Official:

Version Mojave https://macpkg.icu/?id=59696&kw=v.1.5.1.SnipNotes.cbO9b.pkg {28796 KB}

Best! version https://macpkg.icu/?id=59696&kw=SnipNotes_1.3.2_7EdV.app {31438 KB}

by fungusamongus on 2017/10/11 04:32 SnipNotes makes it easy to save new notes anytime. Users can pull down the notification center widget from inside any other app to quickly store text and images from their clipboard, copy notes back into clipboard, delete notes, use actions and quickly open notes in the main app. They can also save content from other apps with the share menu integration and enter their own text notes as well as images. SnipNotes uses secure iCloud synchronization to keep notes accessible and up to date on all iOS devices. Having questions? Windows/Mac: Hemingway was originally a clever little web that highlighted common writing errors to help you edit. Then, it came to desktop. Now, it's getting a free update that adds in a new distraction-free editing mode, PDF export, and more. Almost 3 years ago, I was introduced to Paste for Mac — a clipboard management tool that allows you to save the information you’ve copied into a system where you can retrieve it later. Until I started using it, I really didn’t understand how much a clipboard manager could improve my workflow. Until I started using Paste for Mac I was faced with the cumbersome task of pasting copied information into a Note or other document if I wanted it later. That can really slow you down when you are working on a big project so when I was introduced to Paste, I was ecstatic. Then, in the fall of 2016, my joy was quickly deflated when Apple announced their own Universal Clipboard which would let users copy items on one Apple device and then paste the content on another Apple device. I remember thinking, “Oh, no! Paste just got Sherlocked!” If you don’t recognize this term, it’s when Apple creates software that mimics applications that are currently available. Category and Note Icons (iOS, macOS) You can also create a custom RSS feed from any combination of filters. by RossInEugene on 2016/08/26 02:13

[23777 kbytes] Free FdzU SnipNotes ver. 2.5.6 3.5.6 on MacBook

[22720 kbytes] Free 2VT SNIPNOTES VER. 1.4 1.6.6 10.14.3

[26947 kbytes] Free vers.1.0.1 SnipNotes X7Ep9 1.1.3 10.13.6

[26154 kbytes] Update F2KH2 SNIPNOTES VERS.1.8.6 1.0.2 Recomended to Mojave

[30117 kbytes] Free VER 1.4.1 SNIPNOTES NIF 3.5.6 Version to MacBook

[29325 kbytes] App VYBLW VERS 1.5 SNIPNOTES 3.5.6 Recomended! version

[22720 kbytes] OPjbjT ver 1.1 SnipNotes 1.4.1 OS X

Mac gYV_vers.6.5.5_Daylite.pkg (106211 KB) 6.7.4.4

Best! version 2.2.16.81197-FoneDog-Toolkit-for-Android-M2Dyv.zip (26952 KB) 4.0.16.81197
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Discussions générales.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 110 autres membres